Interested in Joining the Team?
Are you a professional, experienced construction Project Manager who knows just about everything that has to do with high-end Remodel Carpentry? Do you want to work for a well-established, family-owned company that cares about quality AND their employees…a company that lives by the Golden Rule? A leader in this field is looking for a talented and highly-knowledgeable Project Manager for this Full Time position. If this sounds like the career path you’ve been on or would like to be a part of now, we want to talk to you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Management and Scheduling:
- Evaluating existing plans, contract estimates, budgets, allowances, and permit requirements with Pre-production Department.
- Subcontract with required trades.
- Develop master calendar, coordinate schedules two weeks prior, and update as needed.
- Provide daily written report with photos through BuilderTrend software.
- Monitor budget and profitability of job.
- Collaborate with other project managers to support the Production Department.
- Solve problems and/or conflicts that arise with thoughtfulness and tack.
- Attend weekly production meeting, quarterly goal sessions, and trainings as needed.
Subcontracting and Oversite:
- Bid, evaluate, negotiate, and contract with subcontractors to perform required work.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure work and quality is consistent with the plans, specifications, and local codes.
- Collaborate with subcontractors, engineers, architects and key team members of the project team.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations on jobsite.
- Procurement of required materials not covered by subcontractor agreements.
- Address existing conditions, and requests for changes in an efficient manner.
- Review milestone checklists for the project.
- Conduct onsite client/consultant meetings at regularly scheduled intervals.
- Schedule inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred and may include Architecture, Building Sciences, Engineering and/or Construction Management.
- Certificate programs in general construction, project management and/or extensive residential remodeling and custom home building can be substituted for a degree.
- NARI Certified is a plus but not required.
- A minimum of three (3) years prior experience in Residential Remodeling or Custom Home Building is a MUST.
- Fundamental knowledge of construction means and methods, local building codes and safety regulations.
- Experience managing trades, subcontractors, and/or crews.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, reports, correspondence, blueprints, construction plans, plats, and development plans.
- Understanding the estimating, budgeting, procurement, and subcontracting process.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively and professionally with independent contractors, homeowners, architects, and consultants both verbally and in writing.
- Current, valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to successfully complete a general background check.
Company offers and excellent environment, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, 401K, and insurance availability!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers